Website ATC Logistics
ATC is a European logistics, white glove, and technical services specialist for data centres. Our focus is on anticipating the critical needs of our clients and delivering industry-leading standards for safety, security and reliability. Since being established in 1979, we have continued to lead our dedicated teams across Europe to build strong relationships with our clients.
Our mission is to deliver and install Europe’s data centres with precision and care. We achieve this by focusing on our team and our services:
- Our Team – Powered by people to keep data centres moving safely and securely.
We recognise that our greatest strength is our staff, which is why we promote a culture of personal development and professional training, both internally and from leading industry bodies.
- Our Services – We provide a range of specialised services tailored to the individual needs and demands of each client, their equipment, and their data centre infrastructure.
From managing specialised computer transport, and IT relocation services, to logistics and planning, and data centre commissioning and decommissioning; we adapt our 40+ years of expertise to every situation.
- ATC operates in a dynamic global market where clients demand a service that is right first time, every time; we are recruiting motivated and driven people to work in a company that is Driving Forward.
The objective for the Operations Manager – DUB is to ensure that ATC provides industry-leading levels of customer service by leading and managing customer-facing teams and local facilities to ensure efficient, safe, and cost-effective work practices. The Operations Manager – DUB must provide leadership to all operations and field teams in the region with a focus on:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients at all levels in the region – dedicating substantial time to this key objective.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service by demonstrating ownership of customer effecting issues and touchpoints; and engaging with the senior management team regularly.
- Highlight any areas of risk to operational functions as they arise and taking ownership of solutions
- Managing Team Leader(s) and direct reports to ensure their professional development as effective leaders and colleagues.
- Perform the role of Security Manager, managing ATC’s security programmes and accreditation, maintaining a positive security culture.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
Operations & Leadership
- Lead and manage ATC’s DUB Team Leaders and direct reports setting goals and targets and managing their development.
- Drive ATC’s Dublin operations with a focus on safety, customer service, effective communications, and efficiency.
- Engage with DUB Team leaders and direct reports to develop the process of continuous improvement in all activities.
- Manage the structure of teams, includes roles and responsibilities, to provide opportunities for personal development as well as coaching and mentoring within the team
- Develop a culture of accountability, customer awareness, and collaboration in Dublin-based operations.
- Continually monitor resource levels and training requirements within teams
- Ensure customer effecting issues are dealt with swiftly and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Carry out comprehensive investigations and implement corrective actions as required (CoE’s) & (RCCA’s)
- Standardise and document business processes to enable continuous improvement, efficiency, and reporting.
- Working with DUB Team leaders, ensure accurate reporting and KPI’s and ongoing improvements.
- Work with clients to respond to changing requirements and ensure schedules and requirements are met and accurately reported.
- Asist with planning in the region, working to improve engagement and collaboration between all teams.
- Liaise with management team to create and promote a culture of staff well being
- Continuously examine and implement cost-saving initiatives to drive down costs.
- Develop ATC’s Baldonnell facility as a hub of excellence supporting all operations
Human Resources and development
- Liaise with the HR Executive to support the DUB Team Leaders and other colleagues in all aspects of HR.
- Set objectives and manage the performance of DUB team leaders and direct reports.
- Carry out timely performance appraisals with DUB Team Leaders and direct reports.
- Mange the development plans of DUB Team Leaders and direct reports to ensure they close gaps in skill levels.
- Assist HR in the recruitment process for new hires
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and presentations on critical areas and KPIs, corrective actions and process improvements to the Operations Director
You may be asked to perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with your skills and competencies.
The successful candidate will be required to continue to hold certain current responsibilities and functions as required in line with the role of the Operations Manager – DUB role.
Compensation & benefits
- The remunerating package, including salary and benefits, is negotiable depending on experience. The package may include the following:
- Competitive market salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Company pension plan
- Sports & social club
- Opportunities for continuing professional development will also be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org